01 02 03 Prone to Wander: A few things I know for sure... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A few things I know for sure...

34

A lot has happened this year. Stuff I’m not quite ready to write about, but will one day. Promise.

This year has served as a turning point for me personally. Here are a few things I have come to know for sure.

*Those who are the hardest to love are usually the ones who need it most.

*You are responsible for how you act, no matter how you feel.

*Don’t sacrifice what you want most for what you want now.

*If someone proves time and again that they love and accept you, you should probably just break down and believe them.

*The world does not revolve around you. Really, it doesn’t.

*Sometimes God uses wrong choices to lead us to right places.

And, I am absolutely convinced that if everyone regularly drank hot mint tea and listened to jazz music many of our world’s problems would be eliminated.

Tell me...what are a few things that you know for sure
35 36 37 38